Contractor-Friendly Renovation Financing
As a contractor, you’d love to increase your business by doing more renovations but your experience with lending companies is often a nightmare.
If you’re fed up with the way renovation loans work, I can help. At Movement Mortgage, we have operations teams focused on providing excellent renovation loan service by taking care of you and your homebuyers.
With Movement, you can expect:
- Renovation loan support that will help you increase business
- A draw process that makes sense for your timeline
- Reasonable paperwork that won’t drown you or discourage you from the deal
- Customer service that is easily accessible and provides answers along the way
- An experienced loan officer to ensure an excellent transaction for you and the buyer
Movement Knows Builder Loans
We understand that In today’s market, success and growth depend on having strong relationships.
Our commitment to our builder professionals includes:
- The Movement Mortgage National Builder Division includes industry-leading professionals with
dedicated builder loan fulfillment teams
- Knowledgeable new construction property appraisal professionals available
- We provide quality loan products to fit qualified buyers’ needs
- We’ll eliminate questions by constantly updating you and the homebuyer on their loan
- We’II present you with educational materials and information to better inform you and help your buyers
- We’re committed to condo project review; condo expanded services and non-warrantable condo programs
Tools and Resources
- Local new construction mortgage professionals
- Quick approvals to those that qualify with our 6-7-1 process*, which aims for quick closings with little surprises
- 6-month, 9-month and 12-month extended rate lock options available for conforming, high balance; FHA and VA loans
What we do for our builder professionals:
Extended Rate Locks
Depending on the loan program, borrowers’ interest rates can be locked for 6, 9 or 12 months during building. Both the borrower and builder are reassured knowing they’re protected in a rising rate environment.
Condo Project Approval Services
Movement is here to ease the approval process by reviewing all documents and keeping all processes in place. We promote VA, Conventional and FHA approvals.
We want to make sure your pipeline is manageable, so we keep track of your loan’s process, its approval and its closing.
New Construction Qualified Appraisers
We work hand-in-hand with qualified appraisers who know new construction projects and the details involved.
Pool Escrow Program
You may qualify to buy a home with the installation of a pool through one loan and closing with FNMA Homestyle.
Program options include bond, employee assisted housing and city down payment assistance programs. VA and FHA may have lower FICO score products available.
Regional Builder Manager Support
We offer consultations on new home mortgage products, project approvals, loan communication and sales and marketing trends.
Build Your Business with the Help of a Leader in Lending
You’ve developed and grown your new construction company like a true leader. Still, you have a vision for more.
Too often, however, your success is hindered by loan approval issues, slow processing, problems at closing and poor communication from loan officers. In order to continue expanding your business and reach your true potential as an owner, you need a better way to get homebuyers approved for financing and their loans closed without hassle.
You need the cooperation of a Home Mortgage Lender known for
Movement Mortgage’s Builder Division understands this, and has a fine-tuned, proven method to set you up for next-level growth. Let’s explore how our companies can work together to provide your business with the exceptional home financing process and financial security you’d love to have.
*While it is Movement Mortgage’s goal to provide underwriting results within six hours of receiving an application, process loans in seven days, and close in one day, extenuating circumstances may cause delays outside of this window.
Builder Division Powered by Movement
Building Blocks of New Construction Lending
We skip the guessing game and send every loan application directly to an underwriter. Our underwriters work toward a 6-hour deadline to produce a fully underwritten pre-approval for qualified borrowers.
Closings Under Control
Our builder loan process was designed specifically for builders with the goal of having every loan in closing as early as two weeks before scheduled closing.
We put building-experienced underwriters and processors together to create builder-specific teams that know how to process loans according to the distinct timelines and requirements of new construction.
Our vision is to be the nation’s top purchase lender by 2025, funding one in every 10 home loans. We’re a company that can grow with you.
“It’s always a pleasure to work with Movement Mortgage to help secure a home for a client. As a general contracting company, we appreciate the quick turnaround on draw requests and response time from Movement. Lifestyle Home Buyers and General Contracting highly recommends Movement Mortgage!”
Bruce & Delise, Builder/Owners of Lifestyle Home
Buyers and General Contracting